Respiratory Therapist | Salem Health | Salem & Dallas, Oregon
Department: Respiratory Therapy || Status: Full-time || Schedule: Days & Nights (Variable 3×12’s) || Location: Salem Hospital Main Campus & West Valley Hospital (Dallas, OR) Pay: $34.54 – DOE/hr + shift differentials
*We offer Shift Differentials
Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a difference in the lives of those in the community where you live. Through the incorporation of Lean-driven principles, staff are able to effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive continuous improvement.
As an employer of choice, we are devoted to assuring that we provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric workplace while keeping staff well-being and satisfaction top of mind.
Total Rewards Offerings:
- Salem Health’s comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your mental and physical health,
financial stability, family obligations, and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer https://studentaid.gov/
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt, and others.
Salem Hospital, a not-for-profit Level II Trauma facility, is one of Oregon's largest acute-care hospitals, is home to the busiest ER on the West Coast and is currently licensed for 494 acute-care beds.
We are seeking a driven Respiratory Therapist to join our well-established program, comprised of more than 60 respiratory practitioners. As a Therapist on our team, you will assess and treat a wide range of patient populations, from neonates to adults, afflicted with acute and chronic breathing issues. As a team, we practice together, though offer significant autonomy so you can excel within your scope and expertise. Our program offers continuous training and top-notch equipment to work with.
- We utilize many respiratory modalities, including:
- Aerosol therapies
- High Flow oxygen therapy
- Opportunities to train in pulmonary function testing, discharge navigators, NICU and
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist as recognized by the NBRC.
- Valid Oregon licensure to practice as an RCP in Oregon.
- BLS credentials through the American Heart Association.
Salem, Oregon is uniquely positioned geographically to serve a broad catchment area including metropolitan and rural communities and boasts active lifestyle opportunities unique to the Pacific Northwest. Our family-friendly-safe community offers excellent primary and secondary educational programs including, public, private, and Montessori, as well as private and community colleges. As the state capital, our community hails in government, and enjoys a variety of cultural community events, including the World Beat Festival, Salem Art Festival and much more! Salem is close in proximity to the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Range mountains, a world-renowned wine country, and is situated along the interstate with easy access to Portland and the international airport. There’s something for everyone, and we invite you to learn more about our vibrant community via this video – There’s Something About Salem, Oregon!
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact Sr. Recruiter, Taylor Hermes at Taylor.Hermes@salemhealth.org
To Apply: Visit Salem Health’s career page at https://www.salemhealth.org/about/careers