Dear AARC Member:
I am very pleased to announce that the AARC’s popular Asthma Educator Certification Preparation Course is now accessible on line. This means that you can view the asthma course when it is convenient to you. It’s available on line and on demand.
There are several reasons why you should consider taking this course, including:
- Preparing for the certification exam offered by the NAECB
- Earning 10.5 CRCE
- Preparing for health care reform which will likely include asthma disease management
- Bolstering your asthma knowledge about asthma diagnosis and management
- AND an opportunity to take advantage of an early bird discount for AARC members.
This online course is the mirror image of the live course that has helped prepare thousands of respiratory therapists and which increased their chances of passing the exam. The faculty is the same as are the materials that you will receive. You will be walked through the same process just as if you are at the live course.
Important aspects of this course include:
- A pre-test that allows you to gauge your knowledge before you start the course (allowing you to know specific areas to concentrate on)
- A post-test (which allows you two attempts to take the exam and to earn your CRCEs)
- The resource library (will provide you with pertinent materials that you can use to prepare for taking the AE-C exam)
- We invite you to proceed to the registration area for more information.
Thomas J. Kallstrom, RRT, AE-C, FAARC
2021 AARC Chief Operating Officer
UPDATE MAY 2023: For all active CEU’s offered by the AARC, visit their website here.