Respiratory Therapist | PeaceHealth | Vancouver, WA
We are Hiring Respiratory Therapists in the Pacific Northwest!
Respiratory Therapist Opportunities in Washington and Oregon!
PeaceHealth is seeking exceptional Respiratory Therapists for employed positions in Oregon and Washington. RTs in our communities give compassionate care to a diverse patient population of all ages. This is your opportunity to make a difference in your community and impact the growth and development of an established health system!
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
- Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- *Relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation
- Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Want to learn more? Email Beth Novak at BNovak@peaceahealth.org
Apply by visiting jobs.peacehealth.org and searching Respiratory Therapist.
PeaceHealth is a nonprofit health system offering care in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 physicians and providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities.
To learn more about a career with PeaceHealth:
- View our YouTube site to explore our other PeaceHealth locations
- Connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook
- Learn about the Spirit of PeaceHealth
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.