Registered Respiratory Therapist | Samaritan Health
Currently recruiting for a Registered Respiratory Therapist who will provide effective respiratory care through approved client assessment, diagnostics, therapeutics and education. Provision of services is initiated by physician order and approved protocols.
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package!
To apply online for this position, or for additional information about employment opportunities with Samaritan Health Services, please visit our website Here
- Oregon Respiratory Care license required or eligible
- Current registration by National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC-RRT) required
- Healthcare Provider BLS required or eligible (AHA)
- Certification in ACLS, NRP, and PALS required within one (1) year of hire.
- Two (2) years clinical experience in Respiratory Care preferred
- Casual to Full Time
- Shift- Varies
- Weekend requirement – Varies